Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas Eve 2007

The 24th of December is special to me. Many will remember it as Christmas Eve, the eve of Christ's birth; the eve of the day where many many unexplained presents will fall into the chimney and into hung socks, ready to ripped open the next day.

If you have not already known, it is also my birthday lar. :D

1st up, i'll like to thank all those who made my birthday celebration a memorable one. it's a long time since i've had an actual celebration with family, close buddies and other friends. Kudos to the following people (in no particular order):
  • my family (dad, mum, bro, grandma, 3rd uncle, 3rd aunt, 2 cute cousins)
  • gerald
  • dawn
  • daizhong
  • marcus
  • zhiheng
  • jonathan tay
  • jonathan ho
  • desmond
  • nicky
  • alvin loh
  • carolyn
  • michelle
  • ariel
  • my bro's 2 friends
  • lyon
  • melvin & gf
  • weiqiang
  • jimmy
  • kevin
  • eugene
  • weelong
  • johan
  • huiyang
  • steven
Apologies if i've left any one out who was present on Saturday, 22 December. Let me know, i'll include the name immediately, i insist. :)

P/S: Thanks for the presents as well!

No comments: